Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition fees cover the cost of the educational program. This includes all books, most supplies and most field trips. Tuition does not cover the school uniform or a yearbook.
RHCA uses TADS Tuition Management Services to help make tuition payments more manageable for parents / guardians. Families may choose to pay tuition in full, or a 10-month payment plan, August-May of the current school year.
RHCA offers scholarships to families with students who demonstrate a financial need. Scholarships are granted on a year by year basis. Families seeking assistance must apply each year for consideration.
It is RHCA’s desire to offer scholarships to as many qualifying families as possible. Scholarships at RHCA are awarded solely on the basis of financial need. RHCA uses an outside agency, TADS, to analyze and organize applicant’s financial data and evaluate financial need.
Families interested in applying for a scholarship should visit www.mytads.com and click on ‘Financial Aid Assessment’ to begin. For more information click here for a quick “welcome” from TADS.
Affording River Hills Christian Academy: The Financial Nuts and Bolts
- Staff are paid competitive wages, allowing the school to recruit and retain exceptional teachers and leaders.
- Donors are asked to give to needs that will move the school forward, not just pay the bills.
- Volunteers are primarily recruited to help offset the school’s costs.
- Families who cannot afford full tuition are encouraged to apply for assistance through a scholarship fund.
- Tuition is set at a rate that covers all or most of the school’s operating expenses.
As the founding committee considered the financial plans of many other Christian schools, they came to the conclusion that the soundest approach, to help to insure RHCA’s future growth, is to maintain a tuition that reflects the true value and cost of an exemplary classical Christian education.
2020-2021 Tuition and Fees
Application fee- $150- paid at time of applying online
Tuition payments– paid in 10 installments (August-May) or in one full payment in August
- All discounts or scholarships are based on a family’s qualified financial need, as determined by a third party. The school board is currently considering sibling discounts.
- Tuition covers the cost of all curricular programming, including field trips. No additional fees for books or materials will be assessed.