- We use class time productively.
- We employ time-tested instructional techniques that correspond to students’ natural development.
- We design today’s activities with tomorrow’s results in mind.
- The Bible is the common thread throughout the curriculum.
- Students learn to read and memorize large portions of the Bible.
- Students learn to see themselves as main characters in God’s story of humanity and our redemption.
- Students are encouraged to exceed what they think they can accomplish.
- Students enjoy advanced academic challenges.
- Teachers and students practice setting personal goals together, engaging parents with regular feedback.